With the rapidly growing use of messaging apps and your potential customers preferring to communicate businesses via a messaging app, you can not ignore the need for a Chat BOT. Take a look at this video.
When it comes to making money online, blogging is one of the most established routes, even if there’s no clear business model for it. If you have an idea for a blog you want to run, there are various ways to monetize it. But does it really work?
Be prepared to treat it as work
First of all, if you plan on making money via blogging, do not expect that you’re going to get a free ride through things. It’s not enough to solely write a few hundred words every week (or every day) and expect to get paid. A lot of your work is going to be hunting down and keeping affiliate opportunities and constantly coming up with new content to engage your audience. Treat it like a business and be prepared to put in work as if it were any other.
Know how to manage a good website
Your website, on which you host your blog, is going to be the product that you’re offering the masses. In some cases, you’re using it to sell directly to the audience, whether that means offering e-books, webinars, or something else. In other cases, it means you’re working with marketing companies. Either way, your blog acts as their the product or the advertisement. Invest the time and care it needs, using premium themes, the best managed WordPress hosting, and bespoke design elements. It needs to be able to stand out in both design and content.
Have a realistic expectation of your earnings
How much can you really expect to make from blogging? Is it possible to make a living? The short answer is, yes. But how much? One survey saw that 17% of all bloggers could sustain their family and lifestyle on a blog alone. That’s one in five, which might not sound like great odds but, again, you have to consider how much work really has to go into blogging for it to make money in the first place. Most people who aren’t too serious about using it to make money simply won’t.
Keep your growth strategies in mind
So, in order to make sure you’re one of the 1-in-5, you have to always be looking for ways to monetize your blog in a way that doesn’t scare off the audience, and you have to be looking at how to keep growing that audience. Email marketing, social media engagement, search engine optimization, taking advantage of guest blogging and contribution activities, there are lots of ways you can be actively marketing your blog to a wide audience. The bigger your readership, the more able you will to make money from your blog.
So, in short, yes, it can very much be worth it to start a blog that’s designed to make money from either your readership or marketing firms and brands that you get paid to represent. But it’s only for those who are serious about putting the work in. Otherwise, you shouldn’t expect much more than a nice tip from it, here and there.
posted in https://www.articlecity.com/blog/is-it-worth-making-a-blog-to-make-money/
When is the best time post on any social media platform?
Try the times below and let me know what works for you and your business!
Social media ... Best and Worst times to post! Twitter - 12pm-2pm and 5pm-6pm weekdays avoid evenings after 10pm FB - Weekdays during working hours on Weekday and before 12pm on Saturdays. Avoid late evenings LinkedIn - 7:30-9:30am; 12-2pm, 5-6pm Weekdays, avoid evenings and weekends. Basically post during breaks in the business working day. IG - post 11:30-2pm ( lunchtime) 6-10pm weekdays, Saturday pm is good. Avoid Sundays FB - working hours on weekdays, and lunchtime on Saturday
How confident are you with your sales and marketing strategy? Do you feel like you are stumbling and do not know what you neglected behind? It might be lead generation.
It goes beyond reasonable doubt that the internet is the best hub for doing business. You need the internet whether you are running an state agency business, car garage business, and any other repair business. Lead generation is a proven way of advancing your business customer enquiries. It is one way that can save you those stressful hours of sitting and wait for your customers to complete the transactions by themselves, which is rare in most cases. Ideally, lead generation is not a new thing in online marketing. In fact, it has been there for a long time. It is a perfect way of generating the interest of your potential customers.
Know your target clients, groups and determine your qualifying criteria. There is nothing worth more than acquiring new customers while keeping in touch with your regular ones. This is what lead generation fulfills.
Why do you need lead generation for your business? If you are a business owner and is still a bit skeptical about embracing outsourcing the generation of leads for your business, then read the following benefits of incorporating it in to your business.
1. Easy customer interaction. Staying close to your customers is one great way you can be assured of a good customer-business relationship. You need to interact well with your customers, share thoughts and much more about the services you offer and how it benefits your customers. Leads enable you to pitch your product to a customer every time they request for information from your business. When you create a solid customer interaction mechanism, you stand a better chance of building a trustworthy and long-lasting relationship with your customers.
2. Cost saving. Having a company generate leads can save you money compared to setting up advertising campaigns. You can imagine all the hassles and bustles involved in hiring middlemen, paying them their commissions and much more. With lead generation, you can be assured of slashed costs on lead acquisitions.
Buying qualifies leads is pretty simple, especially when you have decent skills in it. Outsourcing to this type of service saves you time to get servicing customers, as the SEO company spends time attracting leads. It can save you a lot of time you could have wasted using other methods.
Moreover, you only pay for the leads that you have received meaning you can save a substantial amount of money with it. It is also possible for you to control the number of leads that you want to receive monthly hence budgeting can be very simple. Again, you will never waste your resources as you can easily choose the services or products that you want to present to your prospects.
3. High conversion rates. Lead generation often results in a higher conversion rate when compared with other cold contact methods. This is because, with lead generation, lead prospects are often pre-qualified even before you get the lead. As a business, you need not to worry about how to generate leads for your products or services. What is paramount is that are you capable of converting your visitors to potential customers?
4. Lead generation is a great tool in growing your business. Lead generation is vital for business growth. You can use leads for sale purposes by driving traffic to your site. A higher conversion rate can mean higher sales margin.
5. You can share leads with businesses in the same niche. No business can operate in isolation, and that is a fact. We need each other even if we are competitors. Understanding how other businesses are doing, can be a great motivation on your part. Lead generation is good as you can easily share them with businesses in the same niche. It works perfectly good especially for the businesses that sell complementary goods.
6. Leads can be controlled to specific target areas. Ideally, you can never serve everyone in the world with your products or services. However, this does not mean that you should start limiting yourself to serve only a few numbers of customers. The use of leads allows you to customise the geographical location where your target customers are located or where you are interested in. This means you need to do a good research on where your real customers are.
Lead generation is a great tool every business owner must embrace. Its benefits cannot be argued as they stand out clear. This is why we are dedicated to providing unparalleled lead generation services to you and aid you to attain your ROI the easy way. It is very simple, and you can approach it just like when you are employing any other advertising campaign. The key to your lead generation success is to improve your odds on marketing skills and sales tactics. It is a very cost effective way you can elevate your business for success, and we guarantee you that.
As a business owner, you need vital information that is relevant to you. One way you can think about this is by generating leads. This is a good way you can get extremely valuable information. Sales processes can be very distressing when you do not have the proper information.You need a well crafted plan for a successful lead generation process. This is why companies are available to craft a centerpiece for your plan that will assure you a steady flow of qualified leads.
SEO Company Bristol offer lead generation services for local companies through to national companies. We offer options to pay per lead to your business or to rank and rent lead generation websites. SEO Company Bristol business lead generation service UK